2011/02/15

I Am Number Four by Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron.


I Am Number Four is the latest feature film from DreamWorks, directed by D.J. Caruso ((Eagle Eye, Disturbia) starring Alex Pettyfer, Teresa Palmer, Dianna Agron, Callan McAuliffe, Kevin Durand and Timothy Olyphant from Hitman (2007). Michael Bay is acting director of how to. Adapted screenplay by Alfred Gough, Miles Millar and Marti Noxon on the novel by Pit paint a key. Lodge at the top of Best Sellers, New York Times.

I Am Number Four movie is a thrill and excitement of the classic story will pull the audience into the world of Trip dealers from opening scene of this matter until the climax scene, John Smith, the hero must deal with matters that The man he thinks he is a person that he is a really Then completely the opposite. And he must decide whether to accept their own fate or not. As well as the ensuing sacrifice.

I Am Number Four is a trip Dealer thrill about John (Alex Pettyfer) is an extraordinary young man. Who have fled the fierce pursuit of the enemy that his removal was sent to John to change the name sort reputation. Location and always move along with Henri (Timothy Olyphant) who protect his He is just a new baby. With no ties to the past. In the small Ohio town. That is his home now that John has found the events of his life to turning unexpectedly. Both his first love Sarah (Dianna Agron) new powers and relationships with other people who have incredible fate as him.

I Am Number Four Extended Look


I am Number Four - Trailer


I Am Number Four - Inside Look


'I Am Number Four' Trailer 2


I Am Number Four - Alex Pettyfer and Star in movie


I Am Number Four -- Sarah Profile (Dianna Agron) Featurette


'I Am Number Four' interview D.J. Caruso teaser



No comments:

Post a Comment